Get Your Business Listed With Google + Website inc. FREE Hosting
Get your Google My Business listing completed, together with a fast, clear, mobile-friendly one-page Google Business website with FREE hosting provided by Google. Get on Google Maps. Get seen, get reviews, get more customers and grow your business.
Perfect for sole traders, home-based businesses, work-at-home Mums etc. for whom a multi-page website may be just too expensive, too complex, too time-consuming … or maybe just not necessary!
AdJuice SEO Services (www.adjuice.co.uk) is a certified Google Advertising Partner that has been trading for more than 9 years and was founded by Ewan Kennedy, a Google Local Guide Level 6.
Company details: AdJuice Ltd (reg. 06372059), 7 Devonshire Drive, Camberley, Surrey, GU15 3UB. VAT number 934 8589 72
This service means that your business could attract reviews in Google and appear like ours does below.
One We Completed Recently for Romain McQueen
The images below show what the website looks like and how it shows up in Google search results and on Google maps. Prior to our work, the business had not appeared anywhere in Google but started to appear within a few minutes of us completing Google’s standard verification process. Please click on the images below to see larger versions.
Here Is One More We Completed Recently
Key Website Features
- No hosting fees – free hosting provided by Google on an indefinite basis.
- Everything done for you from start to finish. Fill in the form below and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Mobile-friendly – your website will display perfectly on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Your website updates automatically to reflect any changes made to your business information in your Google My Business listing (which we initially set up for you).
- Get reviews in Google showing up alongside your business details – reviews lead to even more customers.
- Advertise your contact details and business hours to people looking for your business.
- Show off your products and services with eye-catching images and highlight what makes your business special.
- Drive customers to your website, to your shop/outlet or to call you.
- People can click-to-call you directly from their mobile. No typing telephone numbers.
- An automatic email from Google each month informing you how many times people saw your business on Google.
- You will be in control. We hand over logins and passwords to you so you can change your password to remove our access or continue to allow us to support you with an ongoing monthly service contract. It’s your choice.
- Creating or completing and optimising your Google My Business listing.
- Creating your mobile-friendly, one-page website.
- Ensuring that your business can be found on Google maps and in Google search results.
- Handover. When your website is complete, we will email you with the following information:
(i) Confirmation that your website is complete and how and where you can view your website and also how to view your business on Google.
(ii) Login details so that you are in complete control of your listing and website and can update them without involving us, if you wish.
(iii) An article from Google explaining exactly how you can update your business listing yourself.
(iv) Details of our service contract whereby we will make updates to your website and business listing, in respect of any changes to your business information, if you don’t want to have to bother with this yourself.
(v) Details of an ad hoc service if you want us to make occasional updates for you but you don’t want to commit to a service contract.
- We would normally expect to have your website live within 7 days of receiving your payment and to complete the handover within 28 days.
1. Website Images: if you do not wish to supply images for your website, we will provide you with three high quality images from which you can choose one for your website main header image for £25.00 + VAT = £30.00.
2. Custom Domain: choose to have your website on a domain you own, or are about to buy for yourself, for £20.00 + VAT = £24.00. If you do not take this option, your website address will be yourbusinessname.business.site (just substitute your own business name for the first part e.g. fresh-shop.business.site is the address of the first example shown above). The price we charge for this is for us to map your Google Business website to your own domain. It does not cover the cost of actually registering the domain. You would need to do this yourself. We recommend name.com (we are not affiliated in any way).
3. Monthly Support Service: if you want to change any of the business details on your Google Business website or Google Business listing, we will make the updates for you quickly for £6.00 + VAT = £7.20 per month.
What to Do Next
1. Decide between the options A, B, C or D listed below.
2. Read the brief terms and conditions below the form.
3. Place your order by sending your payment and filling in the form below. If you wish to pay by online bank transfer, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for our bank details.
4. Check your email inbox for an email from us acknowledging your order and payment.
Option A: buy a website and get listed on Google = £118.80.
Option B: same as option A plus use our image sourcing service = £148.80 (£118.80 + £30.00).
Option C: same as option A plus use a domain that you already own or are about to buy for yourself = £142.80 (£118.80 + £24.00).
Option D: same as option A plus Option B plus Option C = £172.80 (£118.80 + £24.00 + £30.00).
Option E: buy a monthly support contract. Don’t pay anything now for your service contract. We’ll contact you again about this once your website is completed and live.
If you encounter any problems with making your payment, please email us at email@example.com.
You may email us, or attach to the order form below, up to 5 images that you want us to use for your website’s main header image or to show elsewhere on your website. If you don’t send us images to use, we will leave Google’s default suggested header image in place. You can always add your own images yourself later or ask us to provide you with a selection of images as an optional extra service (see above).
If you don’t like using forms, just email all the same information as is requested in the form, together with any questions you may have, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you encounter any problems with this form, please email us at email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
1. Your Google Business website, Google Business listing and free Google website hosting services are all services provided by Google and in accordance with their terms and conditions. You should read Google’s Guidelines For Representing Your Business on Google, About Google My Business and How Google Uses Your Business Information.
2. We cannot therefore accept responsibility for changes made to these services by Google which are outside our control.
3. Due to the extremely competitive nature of this service, all communication between you and us must be by email only.
4. If you want to change your business information once you have viewed your live website, we will make one set of changes to your business information for free. This means you can change your business description, heading, images, business hours, contact details etc.
Still have questions? Then please email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please consider leaving us a review to help us improve our service and help more businesses like yours. Just hit the “Create your own review” button below.